Thursday, May 5, 2011

Forget-me-not

For some reason, I can't for the life of me remember anything having to do with forget-me-nots. First, I forgot to purchase some for our memorial garden, so I said I'd have to make sure to save a spot for one when planting. Well.... I forgot! So, once I actually remember this plant, I'll have to find a spot to squeeze it in somewhere.

In other news, yesterday I attempted to measure the areas that I want to mulch (everything, basically) and calculated it out to be approximately 1000 sq. ft. So, to cover all of that area with 3" of mulch, I'll need about 9-10 cubic yards worth. I was about to place an order, but decided to hold off since we don't have a wheelbarrow or cart and there's no way I could effectively spread all of that around without one. So, this will soon be my next yard project.

No comments:

Post a Comment