Monday, May 13, 2013

Front Lawn Update

Quick update on the front lawn. I think it's doing great. I'll let the photos show, but I'll note that the Ortho Weed B Gon seems have mostly taken care of the (possible) chickweed - it has taken several weeks, but slowly but surely the grass took over. And the 2011 grass finally greened up - guess it's just slower? It certainly seems significantly darker green than the surrounding kentucky blue grass... All in all I'm really happy with it! It's quite lush and thick in many more places than I remember and I see no tall fescue (however, I will mention that I pulled a good amount back around the first mowing from the north side of the lawn). I'd say the lawn looks the best it ever has since we moved in!

This area finally greened up!


Some patchiness, but generally pretty dense!



This has been the slowest to green up, and some areas still
aren't growing too much for some reason. Also the area of
lighter green is where I pulled the tall fescue from.


Freshly edged!

Note the striking difference in color despite both being kentucky
blue grass. Oh well, can't have everything!

Fairly patchy here. Recovering from the drought and weeds.

I think all my work has finally starting to pay off! Wish there wasn't the two color tones, but I'd rather that then have tall fescue and orchardgrass!

1 comment:

  1. ion titanium hair color - TITNIA ARTIST
    ion titanium sunglasses titanium hair titanium pot color, titanium connecting rod 5.000–635.2 titanium dental implants and periodontics cm. 3.3 cm. ion-titanium-art-titanium-art-titanium-art-titanium-art-titanium-titanium-titanium-art-titanium-titanium-titanium-titanium-titanium. titanium cerakote

    ReplyDelete