Monday, September 2, 2013

3rd (final?) Tenacity application

On Friday (8/30) I applied a 3rd application of Tenacity, that is 12 days after the second application and 29 days after the first. I didn't mix any more this time and instead just used what I had left in the sprayer which was about a half gallon. I decided to do a third application because 1) in some spots I still saw some sparse green bentgrass leaves (although most was brown), and 2) I missed a small patch in the first application (got it in the second, so it needed another). Hopefully that's enough to do the trick! It has seemed to work very well. Here are some photos from Sunday (9/1):

Dead patches that were once creeping bentgrass




The creeping bentgrass is looking quite dead! And the Kentucky bluegrass seems to be just fine and other than turning white a bit has not died.

No comments:

Post a Comment